Required: A senior MBBS Doctor or MPH/MBA who can provide strategic leadership in a grassroot level Health organization
Swasthya Swaraj is a young organization started in 2014 working in one of the most underserved tribal areas of Kalahandi district, Odisha. Swasthya Swaraj’s work is a comprehensive approach to Primary healthcare.
Job Title: Associate Director
Location: Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi (Odisha)
Contract: Term of 3 years (Renewable on mutual agreement)
Scope of Position: This role reports to the Executive Director.
Incumbent will be sharing collective responsibility to deliver the organization’s strategy, vision and mission.
Co-lead Swasthya Swaraj’s programmes which includes community empowerment, advocacy, research & knowledge building and campaigning.
- Strategic leadership
- Programme Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Management and Organization
Qualification: Senior MBBS doctor with or without post-graduation/senior MPH/MBA
Skill and Competence:
- Proven track record of project management, development, donor relations and financial management.
- Experience of leading and capacity building of the programme teams
- Well-developed analytical, conceptual and writing skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams and networks towards action.
Remuneration: Rs 65,000/- to 1,00,000/- per month (negotiable)
Interested? Please send your CV at email@example.com